Hunger Action Month 2019
September is HUNGER ACTION MONTH! Throughout September people across the country stand together with food pantries, food banks, and the Feeding America Network to take action in ending hunger in their communities and across the country. At Beyond Hunger, we have a variety of ways to get involved this month!
How to Take Action
ATTEND AN EVENT
- Attend the 34th Annual Hunger Walk on September 7th. Sign up to walk with us here
- Join us for HamBingo on September 10th at Hamburger Mary's
- Visit us at the Oaktoberfest Beer Tent on September 21st
Become A Volunteer
MAKE A DONATION
- Share our Hunger Action Month posts & events on social media
- Take Action to stop a recent government rule change that would impact millions of hungry Americans
- Read more about hunger from our reading list here
TAKE THE SNAP CHALLENGE
- Take the SNAP Challenge. This challenge helps raise awareness of hunger and food insecurity in America.