Meet Up & Eat Up
Our Summer Meals - Meet Up & Eat Up program provides kids and teens with nutritious lunches when schools are not in session. This year, our Meet Up & Eat Up site location is hosted at St. Catherine's - St. Lucy's School and runs from June 18th through August 16th. Anyone 18 years old and younger is welcome to stop by from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm, Monday through Friday, to receive a free meal. In addition to a free healthy lunch, fun activities such as arts and crafts, story time, cooking classes, yoga - even sports coaching, will be available for all ages.
There is no need to sign-up, register, or complete paperwork in order to attend this program.
June 18- August 16th (Monday to Friday)
11:30 am to 1:30 pm (Closed on 7/4 & 7/5)
|34 N Austin Blvd Oak Park, IL|
Click here to view the planned activity schedule for Summer 2019. Please note, activities may change without notice.
How to get there
- This site is easily accessible via car, bus, or train.
- Via green line: from the Austin Blvd stop, head south on Austin Blvd .4 miles. Turn right on Washington Boulevard and building will be on your left.
- Via blue line: from the Austin blvd blue line stop, head north on Austin Blvd for .8 miles (or take Austin Blvd bus). Turn left on Washington Blvd and building will be on your left.
- Nearest E/W bus line: Madison St
- Nearest N/S bus line: Austin Blvd
Spread the word!
Find other free meal sites
To find other free summer meal sites, please visit the USDA’s Summer Meals finder or text ‘Food’ to 877-877
Questions? Want to get involved?
For additional questions, or to find out how you can help make Meet Up & Eat Up a success, please contact Anita.
Meet Up & Eat Up Funders
Funding for this program is provided by generous grants from Jackson National Foundation and Women Leaders in Philanthropy, a giving group of Oak Park River Forest Community Foundation.