Healthy Chef Challenge Home Edition 2021 - Participants
Thanks to our 2021 Healthy Chef Challenge Home Edition Participants. Their dishes and enthusiasm made this event a HUGE success! Check out the websites for our Professionals too.
- Jess Hwang—Garden Flatbread (vegan)
- Jay Michaels—Tropical Spring Roll
- Noele Sutherland—Sardine & Bean salad wrapped in collard greens.
- Paul Clark—Smoky red snapper with collards and white beans
- Michael Glab—Beyond Comfort
- Sampada Dali—Great Northern Tostadas
- Alicia Avila—Chicken Tomatillo Fiesta with yummy sides.
- Victoria Delis—Citrus Glazed Salmon with Mandarin Red Pepper Salsa and Farro Risotto with Frizzled Collard Greens
- Jane Newton—Slow-Cooked Chilli Chicken Over Noodles with an Eat-Your-Greens Salsa
- Ben Laufer—Mediterranean-ish Salmon
Kids and Teens:
- Cat Nickles—Cate's Greens and Beans
- Aarya Naringrekar—Brown Rice and Beans Coco Wraps
- Lisa Counts—Blueberry BBQ Glazed Chicken with Power Salad and Creamy Bright Hummus
- Melissa Elsmo—Haute and Healthy Chicken
- Peter Schonman—Cherry-Tequila Pork Tenderloin
- Angie Montroy—Health-Pho Summer Shrimp Salad with Light Mandarin Dressing
- Mitzi Coaker—Spicy Boneless Chicken, Collard Greens, Whole Grain Brown Rice, White Northern Beans Soup, Cornbread, and Allspice Mandarin Sorbet
- Jen Gomez—Orange Balsamic Pork Tenderloin, pumpkin risotto, braised beans + collard greens
- Zita Smith-Stephens—Spicy Braised Collards w/Chicken Smoked Sausage