Our name, Beyond Hunger, reflects the steadfast dedication and collaborative spirit of Oak Park River Forest Food Pantry, while allowing us to express our mission to end hunger in all the communities we serve.
Beyond Hunger is who we are and where we will be well into the future— inclusive of the 13 zip codes we serve, with all of our programs and services:
Join the fight to end hunger
Beyond Hunger in the News
- Beyond Hunger finds Austin Home for Home Delivery Program
- Chicago Tonight: Food Pantries Already Facing Unprecedented Need
- The Crisis Cast with Michele Zurakowski
- Wednesday Journal: Take a front porch family portrait to end hunger
- Chicago Parent: Teen filling bellies one cookbook at a time
- Live with Kelly and Ryan: Helping heroes
- Forest Park Review: Food pantries reveal effect of COVID-19
- WBEZ: Reset with Jenn White and Michele Zurakowski
YOU have a role in ending hunger!
We believe hunger is solvable, and the solution includes all of us. Have an hour every few months? Looking for something to do with the family on a Saturday? Have strong connections in the business community? Let’s think creatively and work together to end hunger.
Share a little information about your interests, and we’ll share a few ideas how you can help.