An easy, old-fashioned comfort meal that is perfect for the cold winter months. Everything cooks in the same pot, even the pasta!
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Add onion and beef; cook, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon until no longer pink, about 5
3. Add garlic, paprika, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
4. Stir in tomatoes with their juices, tomato sauce, and broth. Bring to a boil.
5. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
6. Add macaroni and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender, 6 to 9 minutes.
7. Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
8. Sprinkle with Parmesan, if desired.