The weather is starting to have a chill to it, which means apples are in season! Produce that is in season tends to have more flavor and nutrients. This delicious dish is perfect to make into a sandwich (using whole wheat bread) for a quick and healthy lunch. Enjoy this savory dish!
1. Using a cutting board and knife, cut apples in quarters, remove the core, and then chop into ½ inch cubes. Place in a large mixing bowl.
2. Place diced celery in the same large mixing bowl as the apples.
3. Place diced chicken in the same large mixing bowl.
4. Add raisins, Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, salt, and black pepper to the large mixing bowl.
5. Mix ingredients together until everything is evenly coated.
Chef's Note: Serve over a bed of lettuce or between two slices of whole-grain bread. You can also serve this with crackers!
Per Serving: Calories 256 kcal, Carbohydrates 34.6g, Protein 7.7g, Saturated Fat 1.8g, Sodium 286.4mg, Fiber 7.3g, Sugars 23.3g