Applesauce oatmeal is a quick and easy breakfast idea that uses 4 simple ingredients. It is a great way to use extra applesauce you may have on hand. This recipe has notes of cinnamon shining through; it’s a perfect recipe for a cozy morning.
1. Heat milk in a small saucepan on medium heat.
2. Add oats and applesauce. Stir to combine.
3. Bring to a boil and reduce the heat.
4. Allow to simmer for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Remove from heat. Mix in the cinnamon. Pour into a bowl and enjoy.
Calories 94, Carbohydrates, 20.3 g, Protein 4.4 g, Saturated Fat 0.1 g, Sodium 54 mg, Fiber 1.7g, Sugars 17.7 g
This recipe was adapted from www.atasteofmadness.com.