1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and the next 4 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Stir in oats.
3. Combine mashed banana, yogurt, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and eggs; add to flour mixture. Stir just until moist.
4. Spoon batter into an 8x4 inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes in the pan on a wire rack; remove from pan.
5. Cool completely on wire rack.
Serves 12 (serving size: 1 slice)
Nutritional Information per serving
Total fat: 6 g
Protein: 3.8 g
Carbohydrates: 31.4 g
Fiber: 1.3 g
Cholesterol: 36 mg
Sodium: 154 mg