This recipe will make you fall in love with chickpeas! Roasting the chickpeas gives them an undeniable crunch that will leave you wanting another handful. They are perfect for snacking and are a great alternative to peanuts.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chickpeas. Stir to mix spice blend.
3. Add chickpeas to the spice blend mixture. Stir to evenly coat.
4. Spread chickpeas onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Stir on baking sheet and bake for another 20 minutes until crispy.
6. Serve warm.
Tip: For extra crispy chickpeas, remove the outer skins before stirring into spice blend.
Per Serving: Calories 256 kcal, Carbohydrates, 37g, Protein 10.4g, Saturated Fat 1g, Sodium 522.4 mg, Fiber 9.5, Sugars 8.8g