This veggie-loaded side dish is as easy as it is colorful! This recipe is perfect for anyone who is hesitant about eating their vegetables; the cheesy combo is melt-in-your-mouth delicious. Enjoy!
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a large skillet, melt 3 T butter over medium heat. Once melted, add carrots, celery, and onion. Sauté until
3. Transfer carrot mixture to a prepared 1 1⁄2 quart baking dish. Top with half of the shredded cheese.
4. In the same skillet, melt remaining 1 T butter over medium heat. Then add broccoli and sauté for one minute
5. Transfer broccoli to baking dish; arrange the broccoli on top of the carrot mixture. Pour broth over the veggie
mixture in the baking dish.
6. Cover baking dish with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover, sprinkle with remaining cheese, then bake for 5
more minutes, until cheese has melted.
7. Season with salt and pepper. Serve warm using a slotted spoon to ensure any remaining liquid stays in the baking dish. Enjoy!
Recipe was adapted from Taste of Home.