Vary the vegetables and cheese for more interest. You may also add chopped ham or lean turkey breakfast sausage to the strata.
1. Layer bread cubes, broccoli, mushrooms and green onions in greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
2. Sprinkle ¾ cup cheese evenly over vegetables.
3. Whisk egg substitute, milk, mustard, pepper and salt in medium bowl until smooth and well blended. Pour over strata.
4. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
5. Preheat oven to 350 F. Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes. Sprinkle remaining ½ cup cheese evenly over top. Bake 10-12 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Calories: 190 Dietary Exchanges: Total Fat: 6 grams 2 Meat, 1 Starch, 1 Fat, ½ Vegetable Saturated fat: 3 grams Protein: 17 grams Carbohydrate: 18 grams Dietary Fiber: 2 grams Cholesterol: 15 milligrams Sodium: 340 milligrams
Serves between 8-12 people