Are you craving some protein? This quick and easy chicken recipe is budget-friendly and contains cilantro and lime to make a fresh and zesty flavor combination.
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Remove the skin from the chicken and arrange the chicken in a single layer in the baking pan.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the cilantro, lime zest, lime juice, honey, garlic, ground black pepper, and salt.
5. Pour the mixture evenly over the chicken and bake for 45-50 minutes (or until the internal temperature of the largest piece of chicken is 165 degrees). Serve warm.
Chef’s Note: Serve this dish alongside rice and a colorful veggie, like steamed broccoli, for a balanced meal.
Per Serving: Calories 130 kcal, Carbohydrates 4 g, Protein 18 g, Saturated Fat 1.2 g, Sodium 250 mg, Fiber 0 g, Sugars 3 g