This super simple three bean salad is full of protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals and it takes less than 20 minutes to make! Use it as a side salad or a main course and your belly will be full and satisfied.
1. Rinse and drain the kidney beans and cannellini beans. Place them in a bowl along with the thawed green beans.
2. Slice the red onion, then soak the onion in a bowl of ice water for about five minutes. Drain out the water and finely dice the onion.
3. Chop the parsley.
4. Add both the diced onion and chopped parsley to the bowl with the beans.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey, olive oil, salt, pepper, and Dijon mustard.
6. Pour the dressing over the beans, onion, and parsley. Stir to combine.
7. Transfer the bean salad to the refrigerator and let them marinate in the dressing for about 30 minutes before serving.
8. Stir the salad well to redistribute the dressing right before serving.
Per Serving: Calories 360 kcal, Carbohydrates 46.6g, Protein 15.5g, Saturated Fat 1.9g, Sodium 383.8mg, Fiber 12.7g, Sugars 0.1g. This recipe was adapted from Beth - Budget Bytes.