1. Peel and slice bananas about ¼-inch thick.
2. In a small bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon.
3. Lay tortillas flat. Spread about 1 Tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture on one half of each tortilla.
4. Divide banana slices evenly among tortillas. Arrange in a single layer over peanut butter mixture. Fold each tortilla in half.
5. Coat a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Heat over medium high heat.
6. Place folded tortillas in the skillet. Cook for 1–2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
• For a richer flavor, stir 2 Tablespoons of low-fat cream cheese into the peanut butter mixture in step 2. Let cheese come to room temperature before adding.
• To serve as a dessert, add melted chocolate sauce. Or, sprinkle a few chocolate chips inside the quesadilla while cooking.