Looking for a delicious, juicy chicken recipe? You have found it! The secret to this flavorful chicken is the marinade with olive oil and lemon juice. The marinade also includes herbs to enhance the flavor. The result is a tender, juicy chicken breast. Enjoy!
* Herbs de Provence is a dried herb mixture containing thyme, basil, rosemary, tarragon, savory, oregano, and bay leaf
1. Begin by marinating the chicken. Add the chicken, olive oil, lemon juice, herbs, salt, and pepper to a gallon size Ziplock bag. Massage the bag to distribute the ingredients and marinate in the fridge overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 400F.
3. Heat an oven safe pan over medium heat on the stovetop. Add butter and olive oil to the pan.
4. Sear the chicken breast skin-side down until golden. Cook for an additional 10 minutes, adjusting the heat so as not to burn the butter or the chicken.
5. Pour dry white wine or chicken broth into the pan. Stir up the brown bits that may have been stuck on the pan. Place the Chicken skin side up.
6. Cover and place the pan into the oven for 20 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven. Spoon the juices over the chicken. Add mushrooms.
8. Place the pan uncovered back in the oven for 10 minutes or until the chicken is golden-brown.
9. Remove the pan from the oven. Plate the chicken with mushrooms. Top with some freshly chopped parsley for freshness and color. Enjoy!
Per Serving- Calories: 250 Saturated Fat: 3.4g Sodium: 53mg Total Sugars: 0.4g