Volunteer Portal Training
As of February 25th, 2018 we will be using a volunteer portal right here on our website to sign up to volunteer.
Some key aspects we should point out:
- If you are already a volunteer, you will automatically be added to the new system. Just use your existing email to sign-in.
- You can use the link to your volunteer portal more than once so you don't have to go through the website sign-up every time you want to volunteer.
- It's important that you use the first name, last name, and email as it appears in our system. If you have questions about what your current information is, please contact Monnette@oprfoodpantry.org.
HOW TO SIGN UP TO VOLUNTEER
- Go to www.oprffoodpantry.org/volunteer and select 'Existing Volunteers'
- Enter your information (note, if you use a different email or name than what is in the current system it will not show up in the new one)
- Once your information is entered you should receive an email with a link to your volunteer page
- On your volunteer page, select 'calendar' on the top-left to view upcoming shifts
- Select the shift you'd like to sign up for and click on it to view shift information
- Select 'sign up' and enter the information requested (most will auto-populate)
- Once you sign up you'll receive a confirmation email, and 24 hours before your shift you'll receive a reminder
NOTE: You'll be able to use the link you receive via email to access your volunteer portal going forward. If you lose your link, or it stops working use the process above to receive your link via email.
HOW TO SIGN UP AS A NEW VOLUNTEER
- Go to www.oprffoodpantry.org/volunteer and select 'Sign Up to Volunteer'
- Enter information (* indicates required field)
- Agree to volunteer agreement
- You should now receive a confirmation email. Prior to volunteering you will need to attend a volunteer orientation.
For more information see video below