CAN DO Community Challenge
CAN DO Community Challenge is a local hunger relief campaign sponsored by Beyond Hunger. It is designed to heighten awareness about local food insecurity and encourages schools, organizations, and individuals to become more involved with Beyond Hunger.
- Make a Donation
- Hold a Virtual Food Drive
- Create a fundraising page here
- Get the whole family involved by incorporating our weekly virtual themes during the Challenge (see flyer with more details under resources)
- Week 1 - Building Awareness
- Week 2 - Fun & Games
- Week 3 - Health & Nutrition
- Week 4 - Share Your Impact
- Support a team, school, or individual fundraiser by sharing their page, joining their team, or making a donation
Traditionally, food pantry donations are at their lowest during the Spring. By supporting the CAN DO Community Challenge, you will be helping the 1,400 families who rely on Beyond Hunger every month for food.
If we reach our goal of $100,000, we will receive a $25,000 match thanks to the Challenge Corp, a group of local philanthropists.
CAN DO Community Challenge Resources
- How to Create a Fundraising Team
- Virtual Food Drive Ideas Flyer
- CAN DO Community Challenge Flyer
- Can Do Community Challenge Logo can be provided upon request