Hunger Action Month
Sep 30 2020 | 7am - 7pm
Check out our growing list of fun activities and opportunities this September. And don't forget to cross them off your BINGO card for the chance to win Beyond Hunger swag.
- 9/15 – Order Pizza from Lou Malnati’s and they will donate 20% of total sales to Beyond Hunger. Details here.
- 9/18 – First ever Drive-in Hambingo with the Park District of Oak Park and Beyond Hunger. Registration required. Details here.
- 9/24 – Family-Friendly Virtual Cooking Class with Cat at Cheney Mansion. Registration required (details coming soon)
- Read more about Hunger in America. Oak Park Library has curated a reading list about food insecurity. Checkout these books and use these bookmarks to mark your page!
- Dine Out (or in) for Hunger – help fight hunger while also benefiting our local restaurants. Order carryout or delivery from Cucina Paradiso, One Lake Brewing, and Big Guys Sausage Stand. Look for the donation boxes at Buzz Café, Mulata Kitchen & Coffee, Jimmy’s Place, and One Lake Brewing. You can also make a contactless donation.